Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

NewWorldSon - Today HD

This is one of my latest favorites... I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I have, and that you will take a moment, closing out every distraction, and give our sweet Lord God a moment out of your day to WORSHIP Him.  Lift your hands, lift your eyes and your heart to Heaven, surrender yourself to the Lord's lead.  You will feel His presence.  I pray that it's your desire for Him to change you more and more into His glorious image!
The words in this song are very meaningful.



  


NOTE:   I LOVE worship music like this.  I plan to be writing more on the topic (of worship) soon... its something that I have been giving a great deal of thought to.  It's such a beautiful thing when you put it in the right perspective.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard NewWorldSon, but I've never heard this song before! Really liked it, great words. One of my favorites lines was: "Maybe we will, spend the hours just being still, and knowing you are God." Lots to think about...

    ReplyDelete